The Latest Jobs and Top Industries in Sonipat
Sonipat is a city and Municipal Corporation in the state of Haryana. Situated 20 kilometers from Delhi, Sonipat falls under the National Capital Region and is bordered by the Yamuna River to the east. In 1972, Sonipat was removed from Rohtak and made into its down district. With agriculture and industry being the two main drivers of the economy, job seekers can find plenty of current job openings in Sonipat.
Top Industries with the Latest Jobs in Sonipat
Agriculture and industries are the two main providers of jobs in Sonipat. The city was an early adopter of industry, with development starting with Atlas Cycle in the 1950s. Today, there are numerous small and large industries operating in the city. There are four industrial areas in Sonipat: Kundli, Sonipat, Bari and Rai. Each of these areas are home to numerous small- and medium-scale industries. While industry has been developing since the 1950s, agriculture is still the primary driver of the economy in Haryana. The main crops in the area include: cotton, sugarcane, wheat, rice, barley, pulses, oilseeds, millet and maize. Dairy farming and animal husbandry are also important parts of the economy. Agriculture as a whole provides many of the latest jobs in Sonipat. In addition to industries and agriculture, there are several other sectors that offer jobs, including:
Many high-paying positions are available in Sonipat, such as:
- Science PRT/TGT, with a salary of 200000 – 425000 INR per year. This position requires a B.sc and M.sc along with a B.ed. Applicants must have experience teaching science to grades VI and VII.
- Manager EDD (Design), with a salary of 600000 – 700000 INR per year. This position requires skills in sheet metal components manufacturing.
- Accountant, with a salary of 250000 – 375000 INR per year. This is a full-time position.
- Analytical Chemist, with a salary of 200000 – 300000 INR per year. This position requires at least two years of experience and compulsory education.
- Public Relation Officer, with a salary of 200000 – 275000 INR per year. This position requires applicants to know English and working knowledge of MS Office.