The Job Market of Karnal
Karnal is considered the “Rice Bowl” of India due to the city’s high production of rice. The city is in the Karnal District in the state of Haryana, and is one of one hundred Indian cities that have been pegged to be a smart city. The designation will help the city’s economy expand and add tens of thousands of jobs in the process. Based off the 2011 census, the city is home to over 286,000 people and is growing. The official language is Hindi. The city is part of the NCR zone, or National Capital Region. The Karnal district was added to the zone in 2015.
The Latest Jobs in Karnal
There are over 1,800 recent jobs in Karnal that have been added. This is a thriving city and district, and with the city going to transform into a smart city, there will be even more jobs available in the future. A few of the jobs that have been posted are:
- Field Sales Exec, with a salary of 8,000 – 15,000 Rs per year. This position is available to freshers, and experience of 1 year is more than acceptable. The company wants a professional younger than 35.
- Insurance Exec positions are available with a salary of 1.5 Lakh per year. The position is ideal for a person with 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Club Manager position is available to a person with 9 – 14 years of experience in marketing and sales as well as a relevant degree.
- Electrical Engineer positions have opened up that offer a salary of 2.5 Lakh per year. this position requires a diploma in electrical maintenance to be considered for the job.
- Medical Consultants are in high demand, with positions available in internal medicine and general medicine offered. This is a position that pays 12 Lakh per year on average.
There are positions in a variety of sectors, with no clear industry that is in the highest demand. Agriculture jobs aren’t listed often, but the district’s heavy production of rice will lead to a local demand for anyone in the agriculture industry. There are 17 jobs that offer a salary of over 200,000 INR, with most positions offering a 10,000-a-year salary on average. Much of the positions that have been posted in recent weeks are all full-time positions.